🍳🥩Hey foodie friends!🥩🍳 Got an epic recipe up your sleeve?
We're all in this tasty journey together, so let's amp up our food game. Share your mouthwatering creations with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you could earn a spot in our culinary hall of fame! 🚀🍔 #GoodEatsForAll
It is that romantic time of year again, Valentine’s Day. The day you get to show off your cooking prowess and impress the one you love. This year, bypass the usual steak or surf & turf for something a little different and something that is bound to knock their socks off. Yes, you still get to use the grill. As a matter of fact, you’ll use the grill for direct cooking as well as utilizing some of that cast iron, which is a perfect pairing with the grill. This is pretty simple, won’t take forever and is incredibly delicious. My recommendation is to double the sauce in this recipe. It is so good; you just may want to bathe in it! Take a couple of minutes, click the link to watch the video and see how easy it is to up your Valentine’s Day dinner game. Remember to subscribe to the channel, Hit “like” on the video and be sure to leave us a comment. As always, Get Out And Grill and thanks for tuning in to The FOGO Life.
- Fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for raised direct grilling at 350°.
- Season each chicken breast with kosher salt, pepper, and oregano. Place each chicken breast on the grill for about 4-5 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 160°. Remove, set aside and tent with foil.
- Place a cast iron skillet on the grill and allow it to heat up.
- Melt your butter and add the oil and garlic. Cook for one minute until the garlic becomes fragrant. Add in the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the tomatoes begin to burst. Add the spinach and cook until it is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan and allow it to come to a simmer. Partially remove the pan from the heat and simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced and begins to thicken. (about 3 minutes)
- Place the chicken in the pan with the sauce and cook until heated through, approximately 5 minutes or so.
- Serve it with lemon wedges by itself or serve it over pasta, either way, it is a real hit!