🍳🥩Hey foodie friends!🥩🍳 Got an epic recipe up your sleeve?
We're all in this tasty journey together, so let's amp up our food game. Share your mouthwatering creations with us at email@example.com and you could earn a spot in our culinary hall of fame! 🚀🍔 #GoodEatsForAll
Whether you are brand new at grilling and EGGing or you are a seasoned professional, this recipe is sure to be a hit. It is an amazingly simple yet delicious way to prepare a whole chicken the everyone always enjoys. The simplicity is what makes this so special. There is not a lot of prep work, it is done cooking quickly and the flavors are out of this world. Go ahead and click the link and watch the video. You’ll see just how simple that it is and how delicious the flavors can be!
- Fill your grill with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for indirect cooking at 350°.
- Remove all of the “extras” from the cavity of the chicken (giblets, neck…) and pat the chicken dry, inside, and out.
- Coat the chicken with Duck Fat Spray and give the entire bird a good coating of the rub of your choice. I used Salamida’s Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Insert a thermometer into the thickest part of the breast to monitor the temperature during the cook. I recommend the Meater+ wireless thermometer.
- Cook the chicken until the thermometer reads an internal temperature of 160° and remove the bird from the grill. Loosely tent it with foil and allow it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Carve the chicken and serve. Hopefully, your family will react the same way mine did….” This may be the best chicken I’ve ever had”!