🍳🥩Hey foodie friends!🥩🍳 Got an epic recipe up your sleeve?
We're all in this tasty journey together, so let's amp up our food game. Share your mouthwatering creations with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you could earn a spot in our culinary hall of fame! 🚀🍔 #GoodEatsForAll
There are many, many ways to cook fish on the grill and the newest way that we have come up with is to basically roast them on the grill on a Trompo King. Captain Ron came up with the idea to stack whole fish on the Trompo with fruit separating them and it worked beautifully. Each fish comes out so tender and moist and simply packed with delicious, refreshing flavors. The method we used here allows the heat to fully engulf the fish, thus cooking it evenly throughout.
- Fill your grill with FOGO Super Premium Charcoal and prepare it for Indirect Grilling at 350°.
- Prepare your fish by making 3 slits down the side of each fish from top to bottom.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the slits and into the body cavity on the underside of the fish. Sprinkle each fish with the Greek Freak seasoning, making sure to get it into the slits as well as inside the body cavity.
- Peel the top half of 3 limes and poke holes or cut slits in the peeled side. Push one lime all the way down the Trompo spike with the peeled side up. Now do the same with the first fish. Pierce it through the open cavity on the bottom and come out in the middle of the top fin. Repeat with another lime and fish, then do the same with the last lime and fish. Cut a lemon in half lengthwise and place it on the spike, cut side down until it rests on the top of the fish. Lastly, put water into the pan of the Trompo King to help keep the fish moist during cooking.
- Place the fish tower in the center of the grate and close the lid.
- Continue cooking for 15-20 minutes until the internal temperature of the fish hits 145° and remove it from the grill.
- Remove the fish and limes from the Trompo King and serve immediately.