🍳🥩Hey foodie friends!🥩🍳 Got an epic recipe up your sleeve?
We're all in this tasty journey together, so let's amp up our food game. Share your mouthwatering creations with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you could earn a spot in our culinary hall of fame! 🚀🍔 #GoodEatsForAll
Nothing says summer grilling (or 4th of July) like a char-grilled burger. This week, Bradley will help you how to master and make the perfect grilled burger on your weber kettle. All home-made burger patty and burger sauce for you to enjoy this recipe with friends and family.
- If you have a grinder at come, cut the chuck roast steaks on smaller pieces to grind the meat. Or get it grind in the supermarket.
- Split the meat into 6oz meat balls (or any size you prefer).
- Prepare the patty; you can use a patty maker, or you can also make them with your hands. Separate each patty with parchment paper.
- Put them in the fridge for at least for 2 hours or overnight, to let them solidify.
- Take them out of the fridge, the patties should be firm and ready to be grilled.
- Prepare your grill. Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare it for a 2-zone fire.
- Meanwhile, make your homemade burger sauce. Start with adding the egg, shot of Dijon mustard, 1 tbs sugar, and a little bit of lemon juice and blend it up. While the blender is on, add around 1/4 cup of avocado oil. Add the other ingredients, and mix it up.
- Prepare your toppings. Slice your onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese .
- Season your patties with salt and pepper. Place it on your grill for a few minutes. Flip it when you see the sides cooked. Add 2 American cheese slides and leave it for a minute on the grill. Remove from heat when cooked.
- Get your burger bun (add butter to each side if you'd like) and place it on the grill. Remove from heat when bun is toasted.
- Build your burger! Add some sauce to your bottom, add your butter lettuce, the charcoal grilled burger patty, some onions and tomatoes (add some salt to your tomatoes) and some pickles. Top your burger with more burger sauce in the top side. Enjoy!