🍳🥩Hey foodie friends!🥩🍳 Got an epic recipe up your sleeve?
We're all in this tasty journey together, so let's amp up our food game. Share your mouthwatering creations with us at email@example.com and you could earn a spot in our culinary hall of fame! 🚀🍔 #GoodEatsForAll
When it comes to grilling, few things can match the succulent flavors and tantalizing aromas of Korean BBQ. The combination of tender ribs, marinated to perfection and cooked over an open flame, creates a culinary experience that is hard to resist. In this blog post, we will delve into the art of making Korean BBQ Ribs on the Weber grill. So, fire up your grill, gather your ingredients, and let's embark on a mouthwatering journey through the flavors of Korea!
Marinated for four hours or throughout the whole night, juicy Korean beef short ribs (Galbi) seared on a hot grill and garnished with chopped green onions will become your instant favorite rib plate. Check out Chuds video to show you step by step how to make these delicious ribs.
- To make the soy sauce marinade, put the soy sauce, mirin, sake, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, chili flake, salt and pepper into a blender or food processor and mix up. Add the other ingredients: green onions (just the white), Korean pear without peel, knobs of ginger and mix it up again.
- Place beef short ribs and marinade into a container. Marinate for at least four hours or the most, overnight. Make sure to have an even marinade distribution.
- Fill your Weber with FOGO Premium Charcoal and prepare your weber to a slow and sear set up for a two-zone cooking. Refer to the video if you have questions.
- Get your ribs out from the fridge. Remove the extra marinade from the ribs and add the beef short ribs to the hot grill. Flip them periodically so that they don’t get burnt.
- Remove the ribs from the heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile plate your ribs with a bowl of white rice, kimchi, pickled veggies, seaweed salad and garnish with thinly sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
- Cut your ribs with scissors!! Dig in and enjoy!!